Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm 27 work full time, and train in Martial arts 4-5 days/week...watoido for a little love.?

Ladies help me out!I've completely turned my life around for the better,and it seems that the nicer I've become the harder it is to find a nice girl...Maybe I'm not materialistic enough,or don't act like a jerk enough, or treat a lady w/ respect, and allow them to be the aggressor,or maybe my hair isn't spikey enough and my muscles aren't juiced up...but I'l tell you one kick to the nuts %26amp; all that dissapears...if there's any balls there to begin with.Not to offend or stereotype,but are there any decent girls that hangout in clubs,that I can approach w/o them thinking I'm oozing machesmo.I'm about as honest as it gets...Is there some places on long Island where singles meet to have a good time that don't involve juicehead infested people...I like girls that can handle a nice opened minded conversation...w/o drama.I'm not ugly I'm about 6'1" 170lbs and live to train in My Martial arts.I have hair on my chest,and don't wax my chest 'cause i decided tobecomeAman.PleaseReplyPreferablyLady

I'm 27 work full time, and train in Martial arts 4-5 days/week...watoido for a little love.?
You're going to the wrong places to try to meet women. Not often do you hear of a couple getting married that met at a club or bar.





Plus you're obviously still very insecure, with all this discussion on your appearance, etc. Yea, appearance is what gets people's attention, but it's their personality that keeps them around.
Reply:yawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment