Friday, May 21, 2010

Not many know. Now I do, that Krav Maga teaches students to strike vulva? I just didn't know?

Has any one had a Krav Maga class in which they taught to strike the vulva, as they do in their training manuals. I know from conversations with people in martial arts that there is a unique way to kick the female groin --- tip of shoe, not top of shoe, because you are trying to use the hard tip of the shoe to compress the bundle of nerves under her hood up into her pubic bone. Top of the foot kicks don't work because the kick is diluted over the whole area, meaning the lips, the flesh of the labia and maybe even a little of the buttocks depending on the length of the kicker's foot. I have been told by females that tip of the shoe kicks to the front of the opponent's vulva (her button up into her pubic bone) are devistating. Does any one have experience with this?

Not many know. Now I do, that Krav Maga teaches students to strike vulva? I just didn't know?
Wierd question,but in the martial art I practiced,Medieval Combat-sword and shield,the ladies wore a female version of a jock strap,so yeah,I suppose ther is a different strike for women than there is for men,not that SCA sword jocks would ever try to hit somebody there-it leaves your head open.


Oh yeah,don't ever kick a gentle in armor,it only makes 'em mad.
Reply:You are a perverted creep and I hope a girl kicks you so hard in the crotch you pass out. What sort of weird sick fetish do you have? seek help!!

art

No comments:

Post a Comment