Monday, May 17, 2010

What is your ultimate "professional" goal in life, and how do you plan on getting there?

Im conducting a study and i'm gong to see if their is a "trend".





I guess I will go first. My ultimate goal is to operate a successful martial arts school and be an accomplished martial arts fighter/author





I plan on joining the Navy reserves and enter the business management branch or intelligence officer. Then I plan on using military benefits to obtain a further education in physical therapy/massage/sports medicine/ or something along those lines, i havent decided. During this time I will continue to train hard in martial arts and keep plugging my "book".


Eveuntually.....with money saved up....lots of blood,sweat,and tears......I will be well on my way and use these skills to translate into a martial arts school.

What is your ultimate "professional" goal in life, and how do you plan on getting there?
I want to get good at martial arts to, but more for personal protection. My career goal is to be a clinical psychologist. Currently, I am studying for the GRE and will be applying to 7 schools for the Fall 2008 term. The schooling will take five years. During my time studying psychology, I will continue to refine my Chinese mainly in the writing. Then I hope to use my Chinese and "expert" status to work in Singapore.

home theater

No comments:

Post a Comment