Friday, May 21, 2010

Why is my knee popping?

im 19 years old. ive been an athlete since i was 14.


ive been practicing martial arts since i was 14 and am currently now practicing mma. when i was fourteen my knee popped really bad while practicing a kata. after that i had the same occurrences rarely. it then went away for a couple years. and just recently came back. it happened today before training and drove me crazy because it hurts and leaves my knee sore..oooouuucccchhh. so yea i was wondering if anybody has an idea of what it is. it seems like it happens when my knee's at a certain angle, but i dont know. all i know its driving me crazy and holding me back a lil. so yea ....its gotta go.





any ideas?

Why is my knee popping?
They may seem like a strange answer but when I was about your age I had the same knee popping.


What it turned out to be in my case was my lower back had what was called a subluxated vertebrae and I found out a good chiropractor could realign it .


When a Vertebrae is subluxated it puts pressure on the nerves that go through your legs. Your lower back can be shifted and put more pressure on one leg than the other.
Reply:dislocation is like that. It will occur more easily %26amp; more frequent after the first occurence.

flowers anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment