Monday, May 17, 2010

For all u that speak Japanese.?

can some body please ask the qestion below this, on yahoo answers japan.





- "Ninjitsu, is there real ninjitsu (the martial art style that the ninjas trained in) places in the us.?"





i asked this question in yahoo usa, but none of the answers i was given working for me.





- p.s. could you also send me the answers at my e-mail smilebig1988@yahoo.com or send me it throw my yahoo 360 page. to see what my 360 page is click on my pic' than around my profile u'll see 360. once u clicked on it u'er at my 360 page.





- thanx for your time.

For all u that speak Japanese.?
http://www.iganinja.jp/english/menu.html


Oh sorry it's in Japan. I have no idea about the US ninja place.
Reply:忍術


にんじゅつ





should be ninjutsu also jujitsu is in japanese as jujutsu








it seems it exist because my japanese writing tool can write it....





忍者 = NINJA


忍術 = NINJITSU MAYBE CAN BE TRALSTAED


AS 忍者 ART...or smomethign like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment