Friday, May 21, 2010

A question for travelers regarding running and working out --->?

So! I've been traveling out of state a bit visiting friends and it's great but with all the hanging out over pizza and beer I worry about having to burn off all those calories.





my question is what do those that travel often do to keep theyre work out routien. I usually get in at least 30minutes of workout in a day, sometimes an hour depending on what I do. I like to at least go for a run. i dont think I can travel with weights in my luggage... and I'm not trained in any type of yoga or martial arts so i'm fresh out of ideas for spring break.


are theyre any running shoes that travel well... any ideas for staying fit while out of town and staying with friends???





thanks a bunch


xoxo

A question for travelers regarding running and working out ---%26gt;?
i can empathize with you. i even sometimes cancel my trips cuz i know i will miss my training sessions with my trainer, pathetic isnt it? but i pretty much do what u do. i make sure wherever i go, i have access to a gym to do my cardio and weights. and its also hard to eat healthy also, esp when i go home to my parents. so i just monitor my intake and practice self control. and i stay away from things that i dont normally eat, besides when i do eat them, it makes my stomach hurt. but i would just say, make sure you do your cardio exercises, situps, lunges and abs workouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment