Monday, November 16, 2009

To truly Express ones self?

To truly express ones self to be formless is the ultimate expression to quote Bruce lee!!!





Personally I'm a martial artist who has taught in one discipline and studied many others,and also done my tour of the doors :)





What I want to relate is my Father who having been an amateur Boxer of some note and a gymnastics instructor running his own club and a street fighter who never lossed in his life...In his own words the key to winning is speed,having a good punch, and being a determined B*stard to win regardless.





I must emphize that my Father never had the benefit of martial arts training that I had but was never the less successful in defending himself in real situations against which included,chains,hammers knifes and on one occasion a gun





Your thoughts please as I genuinely think its down to the individual rather than any style of martial art !!!

To truly Express ones self?
I Agree!!





The main attribute in real fighting is the will to survive and speed but don't forget boxing is a martial art,although be it more commonly known as British and gymnastics would more than enough cover various fitness anyway ,but yes its down to the individual as all martial arts styles regardless are ultimately tools to be used,and it's how each person uses them.
Reply:One expresses through his work. U express yourself through martial art. That's what keeps u occupied. Ultimate aim of life is to get recognition in whatever profession one pursues. U have to be one track minded for that. It's not possible to work on different lines and get success in all. In that case U can at the most be called Jack of all master of none.


No comments:

Post a Comment