Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can i find a list of mix martial arts/kickboxing dojos?

I can't find any in my area... until now I've been semi-content with my punching bag, but i broke it in half (don't ask me how, i didn't kick it very hard), so now I'm lookin for a place to train at - i want to learn grappling and fighting off the ground as well as regular standing fighting, the last dojo i went to basicly just did katas and light contact sparring (light as in if a hit hurt even a little it was a penalty) so i have next to know fighting experience and i wanna learn how. Some responses i got before were to the nature of "you just wanna beat people up" but really if i go to a hard contact place I'll be content with fighting there so will someone PLEASE tell me where i can get a list of mma dojos by location - or if u wanna do a bit more research find one near Gladstone, Michigan (the uechi-ryu and shotokan dojos here are both light contact sparring and katas, they're basicly for kids to have fun w/o getting hurt)

Where can i find a list of mix martial arts/kickboxing dojos?
Not all Martial arts not associated with this persons are outdated. I studied Tai Kwon Do, Ninjitsu, and Karate just research all that you are familiar with and then decide. But keep looking until you find one suited for you.
Reply:Really don't waste your time spending five years to learn some outdated martial arts system. Try Krav Maga Israeli army combat system. It is taught to New York's Finest (fast, furious and effective) Look it up on the Internet for your nearest trainer.


No comments:

Post a Comment