Saturday, November 14, 2009

I live in east tennessee and i'm looking for a good martial art center to train at anyone know a good one?

i want a fairly well rounded martial art to study since it may cost alot, and i want to learn as much as i possibly can so does anyone have any suggestions

I live in east tennessee and i'm looking for a good martial art center to train at anyone know a good one?
I would recommend Taekwondo. I love Taekowndo. I am working on my form for testing. I already have 3 out of six stripes on my white belt. I practice my form every day. But it depends on what taekwondo school you pick.





At my Taekwondo school, we are able to focus on our training.


My instructor is really cool. He is always willing to help me when i am having a problem with my form. He usually goes through the form 1 or 2 times. even more if we need help.


No comments:

Post a Comment